Monday, March 19, 2012

A Love soaked Farewell mail from our human resource manager from US

Hi Team,

As you may be aware, I will be leaving "COMPANY" very soon. After nearly 8 years with Disha Technologies, then Aztecsoft, and now "PRESENT -COMPANY -NAME", I will retire this month with my final day being February 28, 2011.

If you ever came to the "COMPANY" office in Bellevue, then we have met in person. Maybe we crossed paths when I visited India a few years ago. Very possibly we have communicated via email.

It is with mixed emotions that I leave, but it is time. Retirement is a very good thing! Over the years, the work load was so pressing at times that I hardly had time to sleep, let alone do anything else. That part I remember, but will not miss. I have learned a lot but will remain one of the least technical people in the company. That’s okay, I have other abilities. :) It has been my role to bring new employees on board and help them get acquainted to a brand new area. Providing assistance in a multitude of ways and answering the questions and concerns are never ending! It has been my pure joy to work with all of the fantastic people of this company, who just happen to be from India. The people I have come to know and love, will forever be in my heart. The very best parts were the many adventures I organized for everyone to explore this beautiful area in the Pacific Northwest, get acquainted with fellow employees and have some fun. This is the part, I will miss the most.

I have just one regret: that I didn’t learn to speak or understand any of the Indian languages. I just learned one song with a tune and words that you would recognize. Thankfully, we all speak English. :)

I am certainly looking forward to retirement and having time for travel, reading, and spending more time with my family and grandchildren. Mostly I am excited to have time to pursue my creative interests of sewing, quilting, embroidery, and embellishing with fiber arts. I can hardly wait to spend time on many new creative projects!

I wish all the best to "COMPANY" and may God Bless each of you! Please keep in touch on Messenger, Facebook or contact me through my personal email at (hisuserid)@hotmail.com . My phone number remains the same at xxx-922-10xx.

Cheers,
['The Great Man' in Thejs View]

No comments:

Post a Comment